BrotherWood Index du Forum BrotherWood
Forum de la guilde PVE HL BrotherWood sur le serveur français Khaz Modan de World Of Warcraft.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

TA Top Five: Rivalries

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BrotherWood Index du Forum -> BrotherWood -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Sep - 09:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: TA Top Five: Rivalries Répondre en citant

As far back as I can remember, I've always hated Michigan. As an Ohio farmboy from the northwest part of the state, I was brought up in the prime battleground. A good portion of my classmates wore puke yellow maize and traitor blue blue to school instead of our state's glorious scarlet and gray. Even after graduating from THE Ohio State University, my blinding dislike for northerners has not abated.

This week's Top Five (suggested by mod extraordinaire dropK1CK ninJA) focuses on some of the best rivalries of the achievement era of games. I'm trying to keep the parameters as clean as possible and focusing these as "game first" rivalries, so you won't find Batman v. Joker and Manchester v. Liverpool in here. It should also go without saying that we're focusing on Xbox franchise rivalries, so there will be none of this Bowser v. Mario, Link v. Gannon, and Sony v. Microsoft nonsense.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.trueachievements.com/n19589/ta-top-five-rivalries

infographic animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Sep - 09:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BrotherWood Index du Forum -> BrotherWood -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation