BrotherWood Index du Forum BrotherWood
Forum de la guilde PVE HL BrotherWood sur le serveur français Khaz Modan de World Of Warcraft.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

What the **** happens with AC: Black Flag?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BrotherWood Index du Forum -> BrotherWood -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Sep - 11:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: What the **** happens with AC: Black Flag? Répondre en citant

I've been all night and part of this morning trying this game to work. At first, it froze on the "loading" screen when you create a new profile: I tried the following.

- Verify game cache
- Reinstall game
- Reinstall Uplay
- Change graphic settings to Low
- Update AMD drivers
- Putting Uplay in "offline" mode
- De-activate cloud synch, both in Steam and Uplay

After god knows how many tries i deleted the AC: BF profile from AMD controller, and the game started, albeit at 30 FPS max in comparision with the solid 60 that i have in multiplayer (Yes. Multiplayer works fine always). A few hours into the game, i reach sequence 4 and suddenly the game freezed and all started over. I cannot even start another profile. AMD controller has no AC profile enabled. So i'm at the start again.
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1756173-What-the-****-happens-with-AC-…
infographic videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Sep - 11:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BrotherWood Index du Forum -> BrotherWood -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation