BrotherWood Index du Forum BrotherWood
Forum de la guilde PVE HL BrotherWood sur le serveur français Khaz Modan de World Of Warcraft.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Internet and Australia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BrotherWood Index du Forum -> BrotherWood -> Raid
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 12:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Internet and Australia Répondre en citant

So few days ago I needed to blast spam emails for my client to aussies and I set out to find a database of emails and phone numbers. First, I did the most sensible thing I could think of, buy a database from a website that looks legit and bought database of about 7 million residents (Name, Info, Phone and Email) for 600 Pound and it turned out to be shitty Australia on Disc data with fake emails. After that I bought two more databases from different sources claiming to be legit, and they had the same fucking data just scrambled. 
So, I was convinced that none has legit database and tried to find some leaked database on my own but had no luck. There isn't anything on Australia Consumer db.
Okay. So, I was thinking that Australia either has a shitty online presence or very good security system deployed because there was almost nth. 

What do you guys think? 

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://raidforums.com/Thread-Internet-and-Australia

Product Ad 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 12:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BrotherWood Index du Forum -> BrotherWood -> Raid Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation