BrotherWood Index du Forum BrotherWood
Forum de la guilde PVE HL BrotherWood sur le serveur français Khaz Modan de World Of Warcraft.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

If you don't take five minutes to read this then don't even

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BrotherWood Index du Forum -> BrotherWood -> Raid
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Oct - 05:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: If you don't take five minutes to read this then don't even Répondre en citant

A little over two years ago I had a dream. That dream consisted of creating a Hard Mode team from essentially the forums. After many hours of work both on the forums and in game holding trials I was left with a team of about 20 people. We would regularly meet for kills and were each able to maul most of the rotations. This all ended when I moved to Brazil for two years for a mission trip. A long time now I have wanted to get a team up and running again and today's the day my work begins anew. 

My first run through I made many mistakes. While we did surprisingly well (especially for forums back in those days) kills were not as consistent as they could have been and I let some people through that I really shouldn't have in necessity of players. I was about to leave for Brazil and didn't have time to wait around looking for experienced people. This time around, there's not rush and I'm going to set some higher standards for joining our little team. I reserve the right to reject anyone on any grounds and will kick people as necessary.

My hope is that we can establish a group of experienced PvMers and on a regular basis meet for some good old Hard Mode Vorago. I plan to use my FC as the place where we meet as well as a hangout for creating NM teams since all the other Rago FCs are dead these days.

I didn't find the right solution
References:

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?194,195,853,65957150

B2B Marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Oct - 05:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BrotherWood Index du Forum -> BrotherWood -> Raid Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation